Monday, January 31, 2011

A New Place Called Home

I've gotten several questions about what my room looks like here in Israel so here are a few pictures. We have yet to decorate it and my desk is still a bit sloppy (working on it mom!).
There is so much color in this city, that I can't wait to take some of it and splash it around the room with scarves and bowls and decorations.
Yes, that is toothpaste and a toothbrush in this adorable mug :D 
Can you guess which bed is mine? 
(Hint: no one sleeps on the top beds...I only have one roommate.)

3 comments:

  1. Now that is COZY! haha. I love when you first get to your destination there is an EXPLOSION of clothes and stuff! I can't wait to see pictures of the city, I dont know very much about Israel.

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - love it!
    and i agree with shy, can't wait to see photos!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep my toothbrush and toothpaste in a mug too!

    ReplyDelete